Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Established IP site for sale...

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

staskul

Account Closed
Impact
87
Hey All! I am selling the site http://live-ip.net
No traffic, new site. Domain regged today.
Start Price 3$
Bid Increments 2$
BIN 30$
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Offer $10
 
0
•••
i bid $15
 
0
•••
Hi,

What is the spylog thing at the bottom?

Thanks
jon
 
0
•••
Spylog -it's incorrect couner, I will take it away from the site
 
0
•••
Cool, thanks for clarifying :)

Thanks
Jon
 
0
•••
Jonj1611, do you want to buy this web site?
 
0
•••
Hi,

Well I wouldn't mind one like that but not really sure.

I notice live-ip.com is exactly the same, do you own that site too?

Thanks
Jon
 
0
•••
No, I sold live-ip.com with traffic.
 
0
•••
$20
 
0
•••
staskul said:
No, I sold live-ip.com with traffic.
Are you going to sale any other copies?
 
0
•••
No more. Live-ip.net have no traffic. Live-ip.com have some traffic.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back