IT.COM

domain iotwallstreet.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Have you heard of the IoT?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

PraiseTheLord

The IoT is Fire!Established Member
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
iotwallstreet.com

I like it. Can Wall Street function without IoT? If you answered yes, then let me remind you that the dark ages are over and we're not going back!
On a serious note though, CPC wise, it has got be worth a decent amount of $$$$.

•••
•••
This is definitely one of your better IOT names you registered.
Lots of TM for "Wall Street"
So depends what you or end-user will make of this domain.

Good luck!

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
I used to day trade. One the most frustrating thing I couldn't stand dealing with was network related delays due to congestion and poor configurations; which mind you, could easily be translated into a huge loss for the trader if the wall street servers (interconnected servers that facilitate the trading of stocks) didn't register your decision to sell your stocks in a timely manner.

Day traders used to think it was their individual connections to the internet that caused the delays (I'm sure in some cases their individual connections contributed to the problem); little did they know... IoT is and will be a relentless development platform as the predicted number devices to be connected to the web by 2020 is a whopping 75 Billions. IoTwallstreet.com anyone? Oh yes, absolutely. Pop goes the Weasel!

•••
•••
It just occurred to me that IoTdoes.com can provide its support services to IoTwallstreet.com! :xf.smile:
The IoT is Fire!

•••
Amen, @RBCDNs !
IoT does Wall Street !

•••
•••
•••
What about the home sector? Consumer?

•••
What about the home sector? Consumer?

Yes! What kinda seem like a hot trend right now in the consumer segment is the light bulbs that connect to your WiFi at home. It allows you then to turn that bulb on or off or even change its color through an app on your smartphone remotely. Yeah it's cool and they are definitely not a must have in my book, but they are apparently selling like hotcakes!

•••
What are your plans with Iotwallstreet.com?

•••
•••
IoT and self-powered systems go so much hand in hand that they are drawing increasing attention from governments, media and companies around the world. Next gen tech for sure.

•••
IoT + self powered technology = Increased awareness in government, insurance, healthcare and medical applications, automotive, major and minor industry, production and manufacturing, environmental, software, developers, enterprise, retail, marketing, advertising, smart cities.. The list goes on and on.
Praise The Lord!

•••
•••
How's this for IoT? I just read an article about a multi-sport wearable coach that talks to you as you work out!

•••
•••
•••
•••
No. Taken. :)

That's too bad! By the way, I just read an article about how supply chains can innovate to keep pace in a digitised world by using IoT!

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back