Domain Name OozeEstablished Member
Impact
Please appraise and as always, thanks!

IoT Pwr .com (IoT Power)

IoT = Internet of Things
pwr = Abbreviation for Power

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Awesome name! Short and sweet. The IoT + Energy / Power has massive potential across many applications and industries.

No appraisal at the moment = Hang on for the ride, The IoT is Fire!

•••
Awesome name! Short and sweet. The IoT + Energy / Power has massive potential across many applications and industries.

No appraisal at the moment = Hang on for the ride, The IoT is Fire!

Thanks, I appreciate it @PraiseTheLord ! The IoT is Fire!

•••
You guys are the DYNAMIC DUO of NP! haha =)
I got a couple of IoT myself. Almost out of the 60 day lock!

@RBCDNs what are your thoughts on end-user site?

•••
You guys are the DYNAMIC DUO of NP! haha =)
I got a couple of IoT myself. Almost out of the 60 day lock!

@RBCDNs what are your thoughts on end-user site?

@coco77 , Praise the Lord! As far as end users are concerned, I'm thinking an online store dedicated to selling anything IoT; gadgets, batteries and parts or even a support forum with IoT ads. On the other hand, one critical part of IoT is power to make it all work so I'm thinking it might be for a company that manufactures power supplies and batteries for IoT devices. What are your thoughts?

•••
I don't think names abbreviated like this really sell well. Shorter is not always better.
If I couldn't have iotpower.com (priced at 10K), then this one would not be the next best alternative.

•••
I don't think names abbreviated like this really sell well. Shorter is not always better.
If I couldn't have iotpower.com (priced at 10K), then this one would not be the next best alternative.

You're right in saying that shorter isn't always better. I think iotpwr.com would actually be the best alternative for someone that's on a budget.

•••
On a budget ? That means you already have low expectations for the name :)
On the other hand, gotta be realistic.

•••
On a budget ? That means you already have low expectations for the name :)
On the other hand, gotta be realistic.

Not necessarily. It all depends on who is interested and what they are willing to pay for it. Is that being realistic enough? You do understand how this works, don't you? :xf.smile:

•••
No less than mid $x,xxx suggested.

•••
This company went with the the abbreviated version of the word "controls".

IoT and the world's first trillionaire

The Nation-Mar 24, 2017
Three years ago on April 30 Graham Phillip Bloy of RF Controls llc announced “The Internet of Everything”.
RF Controls LLC
www rfctrls com

•••
This company went with the the abbreviated version of the word "controls".

IoT and the world's first trillionaire

The Nation-Mar 24, 2017
Three years ago on April 30 Graham Phillip Bloy of RF Controls llc announced “The Internet of Everything”.
RF Controls LLC
www rfctrls com

Awesome. Thanks for posting this. I don't see anything wrong with using abbreviations in a name/brand; as long as it's not being made up.

•••
Exactly. I use PTL often times!

•••
Awesome. Thanks for posting this. I don't see anything wrong with using abbreviations in a name/brand; as long as it's not being made up.

On the other hand, check this out: Gr8FX.com. Awesome, right? Well it sold for $18000.

•••
•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
Who is the end user? Or just hoping someone buys it because it has iot in it?

•••
•••
Who is the end user? Or just hoping someone buys it because it has iot in it?

I appreciate your input, but I have to ask: what does PWR stand for in your world?

•••
I appreciate your input, but I have to ask: what does PWR stand for in your world?
I guess power by default, but having an acronym and an abbreviation in a 6 letter domain doesn't seem very marketable imo

•••
I guess power by default, but having an acronym and an abbreviation in a 6 letter domain doesn't seem very marketable imo

Thanks, your input is greatly appreciated @Casey L. !

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back