domain IoTBlogs.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

kgnikola

Established Member
Impact
What do you tink about this one? Mid $xxx, or low $xxx, or something else?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
You have a Plural, iotblog could have been a real gem, but yes could be what you are expecting. i am holding iotarchitect [dot] net and waiting for appraisal.

•••
Yes, singular would be great :)

•••
I didn't have clue about right price for this domain, so I put it at GoDaddy auction with start price of $500. This is probably a lot for this development of IoT market, but I will not hurry with this one. I belive that it can go higher in future.

•••
Let us know how it turns out.

•••
I would put it at mid xxx and be happy with anything above $200.

•••
Well, that sounds realistic for me at this level of IoT development.

•••
Yes it does. I see you hold 3dprintbase.com, iotbase.com sold for around 1 grand last year

•••
Yes I know, and that makes me happy :) Tnx for info

•••
Why not hold off for a year and make a website with links to iot blogs? A little more work will make you a lot more money in the end

•••
That's good idea, but bad thing is that I don't have enough time for all my projects. That was my intention in case that I don't sell it until I finish development of some websites.

•••
Why not hold off for a year and make a website with links to iot blogs? A little more work will make you a lot more money in the end
Can you back this up? I doubt a website containing links to IoT blogs would have any influence on the value. This type of content could perhaps even be punished by Google :-/

Developing valuable content is not a little bit of work.

•••
Can you back this up? I doubt a website containing links to IoT blogs would have any influence on the value. This type of content could perhaps even be punished by Google :-/

True but looks like paper.li is all about curation.

•••

This domain is pretty good but has a very defined possible use. Endusers would rather buy a domain with related content on it if they have the option. I see garbage domains with virtually the same type of directory setup as this could sell on flippa daily.

I said a little more work as in beyond just pitching it to people, if he's willing to put in the time. But then again those are just my experiences with development and selling, he can do what he pleases.

•••
It is always better to develop, it always make price go higher, but time is always problem :(

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back