NameSilo

IOS dev for cash via paypal

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
NamecheapNamecheap
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Everyone,
I am in need of an IOS developer.

Project Details:

Single-view application

"Load text from a RESTful web service"

A button that copies the textview to the clipboard

All design work will be done including images, icons, loading screens and layout.

I do not have time to do such a simple project and I would love the help and I am willing to compensate for your work.

Payment only through paypal.

For any technical or general questions please reply.

Thanks,
BSauther
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back