Dynadot

.io domain

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Arsenka

Established Member
Impact
Hey guys.
I've recently registered domain name 's'c'o'p' .'i'o. *(I don't want any search engines to know)
To create an app for Android, but I've noticed that there is a company that has a similar name.
I don't know what to do. Their company name S'C'O'P'I'O, L'L'C and web address is 's'c'o'p'i'o .'i'o. and they are the trademark holders I guess, so I am not sure what to do, either sell them or either transfer or just to keep.
In their website they say that they have a trademark, but I couldn't find it in Trademark Database.

Another thing is that the keyword is 'SCOP' and extensions is .IO
I mean it doesn't say that it's scopio it could be SCOP and with .io extension

Thank you.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I am curious to know also, I have a similar domain, different ccTLD extension

Theirs is weird 's'c'o'p'i'o .'i'o I thought it was 's'c'o'p'i'o in king (regged no ws)
They regged 2015-05-31 and if you just got your version, they had plenty of time to secure it, yes?

That is an interesting situation

scop could be short for scope or could be S Cop like short for security cop special cop smiley cop spam cop
what is your app going to do?

•••

Theirs is weird 's'c'o'p'i'o .'i'o I thought it was 's'c'o'p'i'o in king (regged no ws)
They regged 2015-05-31 and if you just got your version, they had plenty of time to secure it, yes?

scop could be short for scope or could be S Cop like short for security cop special cop smiley cop spam cop
The app would be about doing photo shots similar to 's'c'o'p'i'o .'i'o but with different idea

•••

Woohoo. Domain was sold to 's'c'o'p'i'o .'i'o for $700

•••
That is awesome - Great flip! Congrats : cheer :

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back