IT.COM

budget: above $500 Investor looking for brandable key worded only ending in .com

NameSilo
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a client with a low 200-1000 price range that wants to start looking to get into the dot com arena and wants me to present him several dot coms that he can use.

We want three kinds of domain names.

We are looking for names like "erasers for sale .com" or " hats for sale .com", but only EMD. He has a coder that is good at drop ship sites.

We are looking for brand-able names like "jungle girl.com" or " saddle bags. com" or "bath towels .com" to create niche sites.

We are also looking for any emd name that describes anything perfectly for example 'breast surgeons .com" or cosmetic dentists. com"

Please, please don't send us messages that say " i got a really good .net!" or send me bad names that make no sense at all english wise.

Serious only. Please PM

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Budget?

Edit:

Soz, just saw you have added the budget too.

:-$

•••
•••
how much would u part with that for?

•••
thanks for PM's. Please PM because people will comment on your names etc..... and we don't want that right???? thanks for the PMS!

•••
12 purchased. I have to hit the rack "Connecticut time".

•••
furniturecoupon s dot com sold private price thanks
Please do not post here. I dont' want google getting this.

•••
•••
Purchased 22 names. Thanks

•••
I'm sorry Im new to this forum and am a virgin to forums overall. If I sent you a reply with nothing I apologize.

Last edited:
•••
Why do people post here that a pm was sent?

•••
Hey guys,

As the OP has specifically requested he doesn't want any 'PM sent' or 'conversation started' type messages all of these posts have been deleted from the thread.

Any PM Sent type posts proceeding this notice will be deleted & also subject to warnings.

•••
Send me PM if youre still buying.

My daily limit has been reached,

Thanks

•••
Send me PM if you plan to buy as limit reached. Tq

•••
I am still purchasing names. two worded names. Red fish .com, or seattle social.com, etc, etc.

•••
•••
thanks but he did not like anything

•••
Is the budget 200-1000 for each domain? :)

•••
Hi,

Does EMD need to have minimum search volume? Regards.

•••
No it can have a search of one a mlnth

•••
We are looking for brand-able names like "jungle girl.com" or " saddle bags. com" or "bath towels .com" to create niche sites.
For the record, "saddle bags" or "bath towels" are not brandable names. They are generic.

•••
I sold both for 100K each, but thanks for the wise words of wisdom.

•••
DD, did you get my pm? The domains are listed in my sig. Thanks!

•••
Yes I did not see anything that made any sense, thanks

•••
I sold both for 100K each, but thanks for the wise words of wisdom.

Out of curiosity, I wonder how how much was the cost to devleop these domains (assuming that's what's done) ? I'm asking cause I do have brandables except they're not dot coms so I guess I'll have to do it myself.

If I see .coms, however, I'll keep you in mind. Just one more question would you take something hyphenated? I know it's not mentioned but thought I'd ask.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back