Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain INVESTERX.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch

Chetan Tiwari

Established Member
Impact
1
Hello guys,

INVESTERX.com
Renew On-: 18/08/2022


purchased in GoDaddy.

Any thoughts?

Any point of view the price should be?

Please reply.

Please help.

Thank you
 
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Bump
 
Last edited:
0
•••
Lol bump won’t really help ..but I don’t see value I wouldn’t renew it
 
1
•••
If spelt properly as "investor x" ...mid / high thousands

The way it is as "invester x" ...relatively little value, due to the confusion
 
2
•••
up
 
0
•••
If spelt properly as "investor x" ...mid / high thousands

The way it is as "invester x" ...relatively little value, due to the confusion
thanks for answering
 
1
•••
Wrong spelling and a random additional letter at the end of the word. This will be virtually impossible to sell.
 
0
•••
Invester is a Norwegian word and means invest, but I do not think this DN will sell in Norway.
 
1
•••
Investor is a Norwegian word and means invest, but I do not think this DN will sell in Norway.

Thanks I don't Know any thing about this But I think Invest is mostly used word that's why I choose this word but i cant choose the investor .com that is already someone has that's why I put the letter X in investerX haha.... but if no one buy it then I will use it.
 
0
•••
Wrong spelling and a random additional letter at the end of the word. This will be virtually impossible to sell.
Sir I Know the spelling is wrong Because I am From India. I know that much English . I can Text to someone But I am not the spelling master. my Spelling is all time 78% wrong . Sir thank You For Enlighten my mistakes. Thank You SO Much.
 
0
•••
up
 
0
•••
any one want to buy this domain contact me.
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back