Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Suriya B A Narayan

Established Member
Impact
Hi All

My Name is Suriya and am excited to be here in this forum. I'm from India and had been into domain business (at a very small level) for years now and operate as a reseller for hosting and domain services under the name of ayirushosting.

ayiruS is the brand name for our services and is nothing but just the reverse of my name:

Suriya <==> ayiruS.

Apart from the domain business, that i was doing part time, I had been working as a Full Time Employee for 2 giant multi nationals, one being the best Bank and the other being the best Insurance provider.

Lately i had started to revive my domain business and have entered into this domain almost full time. Good at Logic and language, I primarily spend my time on registering expiring domains and also patterned new domains.

Again, Happy to be a part of a great community. Looking to be one among you all.

Thanks

Suriya

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Hi Suriya and a very warm welcome to namepros!

•••
•••
•••
•••
Welcome to forum mate. Its a good place to learn. If you have any questions just post away. :)

•••
Hello Suriya,
Welcome to NamePros!

•••
•••
Hi Suriya, and welcome to NamePros! Greetings to India! :)

For any questions, always feel free to share in the given sections.

•••
Hi, Welcome to NP..Good Luck ..

•••
•••
glad to have you on board! cheers!

•••
Welcome to NP

Hope you njoy ur stay and all the best with ur domaining adventures.

•••
Hello Suriya Narayanan :) Welcome to Namepros!

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Welcome to the namepros forum

•••
Thanks to all the mates for your welcome message and wishes. glad to be here with such a responsive team. Hoping to have a wonderful Journey!!

Feeling Cheered UP!!!

•••
•••
Hi Welcome. This is the best forum for domain business all the best

•••
•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back