NameSilo

Introduction

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

Bruce81

Established Member
Impact
55
Hello, fellow unsung brand creators!
 
9
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Hello and welcome to NamePros!:)
 
6
•••
4
•••
Halloa.
 
7
•••
Hello!

Welcome to NamePros!
 
7
•••
Hello and welcome to nps!
 
7
•••
Hello @Bruce81 .. and welcome to NamePros! :)

This is the meet and greet section .. so how about sharing a bit more about yourself .. like some of your interests, where you're from, and how you got started in domains?

Best of luck on your journey ahead! :)
 
4
•••
Welcome to NP, Ambrose
 
6
•••
Hello @Bruce81 .. and welcome to NamePros! :)

This is the meet and greet section .. so how about sharing a bit more about yourself .. like some of your interests, where you're from, and how you got started in domains?

Best of luck on your journey ahead! :)


Thanks a lot.

I am a little bit sketchy about myself because I am new, and the platform forbids so many things for new users.

I retired not too long ago from the Mathematics department of Awudome SHS, Ghana.

I read a few things about domaining and I decided to take the plunge.

I have several websites under construction.

I look forward to learning from very experienced people like you.:xf.grin:
 
1
•••
2
•••
Welcome.
 
5
•••
Welcome (y)​
 
4
•••
Nice to have you along @Bruce81.

Best advice for beginners: Read a lot, buy slowly, and be patient. Domaining is a long game.

Best of luck -
 
5
•••
Welcome to NamePros!
 
6
•••
6
•••
Hi, Welcome to Namepros:xf.smile:
 
1
•••
0
•••
0
•••
Last edited:
2
•••
Nice to have you along @Bruce81.

Best advice for beginners: Read a lot, buy slowly, and be patient. Domaining is a long game.

Best of luck -

Thanks a lot, Sokol. I shall keep your advice in mind in this "long game."
You are right about buying slowly. I experienced not taking that advice when I had to renew several domains in March 2020 alone.
 
1
•••
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back