Dynadot

INTRODUCTION

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Nelsonmind

Impact
Hey, am new here. I need a mentor please and am networking with squadhelp.com

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hello @Nelsonmind ... and welcome to NamePros! :)

Domaining isn't really a business that's very suitable for mentorship. All the intricacies of the business would take weeks for someone to explain it all to you. More importantly all the information you'll ever need is out there .. you really need to go out there and absorb it yourself. Explore the various corners of namepros .. check out the blogs and podcasts.

If you really feel like you need a more structure approach, then I certainly suggest @Michael Cyger's DNAcademy!

The best advice I can give is take your time while you learn .. don't spend too much too fast .. there's lots of room for mistakes when you start .. the key is to keep those mistakes to a minimum!

Good luck going forward! :)

•••
Thanks for your advice Ategy.com and i wish you can help me out on how to get started

•••
The best thing to do when you start is inform and educate yourself ... start here:
https://www.namepros.com/threads/popular-beginner-discussions.844937/

From there just jump around the forum and learn learn learn.

After you think you'd got a grasp for the basics, start looking into some specifics of domaining that interests you. Do you have any outside business experience or education that might give you an advantage over other domainers in a particular niche? If so then focus on those types of domains if there's money in them.

There is a ton of free information out there .. have fun! :)

•••
Pls sir how can i get my auth code for my domain pls.... help out i need to deliver and order

•••
Hello!

Would suggest searching out and reading about the particular domain topics that are of interest to you, be it buying, selling, their various venues, etc.

Ategy has given you solid advice re mentorship.

Welcome to NamePros!

•••
•••
•••
•••
Hello and welcome to NamePros!:)

•••
Hello @Nelsonmind ... and welcome to NamePros! :)

Domaining isn't really a business that's very suitable for mentorship. All the intricacies of the business would take weeks for someone to explain it all to you. More importantly all the information you'll ever need is out there .. you really need to go out there and absorb it yourself. Explore the various corners of namepros .. check out the blogs and podcasts.

If you really feel like you need a more structure approach, then I certainly suggest @Michael Cyger's DNAcademy!

The best advice I can give is take your time while you learn .. don't spend too much too fast .. there's lots of room for mistakes when you start .. the key is to keep those mistakes to a minimum!

Good luck going forward! :)

I very much! appreciate your reply, Ategy (and to Nelsonmind for jumping right in on his 2nd day).

I have 2 take-a-ways (things I don't want to forget). The following is in words I'm familiar with (each of us has our own words of course, so please think of the following with words you're familiar with):

1. Take 100% Responsibility for Whatever I Have to Learn in My Life (and if I don't know what taking 100% means in any area, that's the first thing I want to take responsibility to learn); and

2. Attitude is Everything (e.g., staying positive and understanding that "mistakes" are not bad or wrong, they're just learning opps - if we see it that way).

My two cents, Paul

•••
Hey, am new here. I need a mentor please and am networking with squadhelp.com
You wasted no time to jump right in and say hello on your 2nd day here.

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back