Dynadot

Introducing myself.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Acion

Established Member
Impact
I've been filling up the domain name junk drawer since the early aughts. I have a lot of interests so too often the fun idea -> domain buy is a must -> i'll get to it it'll be great -> decades later and I'm here. In my defense, some did get built.

In recent years I've been collecting domains a bit more aggressively and just passed the 400th mark a while ago. I'd like to continue developing some. Most I think I'd just like to sell and try to focus. I've sold a few but don't know much about selling them to be honest so I'm looking forward to learning here and perhaps this hobby/domain buy twitch will pay off.

I own quite a few artificial intelligence and machine learning related domains as that is what my work entails atm but they span the gamut to theorganicoptics.com, stayio.com, organicwasted.com and cheesymeatcracker.com. I own ai.singles and promptingai.com, freeaichat.com, aidarkly.com and thesteampunkcircus.com along with more technical domains about building ais and training them or energy related. My most recent sales were for poochain.com and aiml.lol.

Take care :)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
cartoon-military-general-salute.jpg

•••
•••
•••
•••
Sounds like you are in with the right crowd here! Welcome to Namepros!

•••
•••
•••
•••
Back