Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Introducing myself

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

Jay808

Established Member
Impact
20
Hi all,

Just introducing myself.

I'm very new to the domaining world, but I'm excited to give it a shot as I feel I've developed a pretty good natural instinct for brandable names over the past decade or so, mainly due to my interest in branding / luxury retail. I'm 32 years old, based in the UK and a music producer by profession.

I look forward to getting to know you guys, and hopefully building up a decent portfolio!

Thanks

Jay
 
15
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
welcome, check my links to see if you need some domains :)
 
3
•••
g'day Jay and welcome to NamePros

Cheers
Corey
 
3
•••
Welcome to NameProsB-)
 
4
•••
welcome to namepros! :)
 
6
•••
Welcome to namepros :xf.smile:
 
3
•••
I am Pawan

Hello Jay
Welcome here!
 
1
•••
cartoon-military-general-salute.jpg
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back