Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

introduce

SpaceshipSpaceship
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

slawek

New Member
Impact
0
My name is Slawek, I'm pole (from Poland) but I live in Italy. I'm 58 years old
and in october 08 I started to study Php language for build my own website - with all problems of the world. I'm married - 4 children.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Hi Slawek welcome to namepros
 
0
•••
welcome! good job with trying to learn php! :tu:
 
0
•••
:wave: Welcome to NamePros!
 
0
•••
Hi there, nice to meet you :)
 
0
•••
Hi there!
enjoy your stay.
 
0
•••
:hi: :wave:
 
0
•••
Welcome.
 
0
•••
g'day Slawek and welcome
 
0
•••
Hi there,

most welcome here...
:)
 
0
•••
Hi there buddy! Welcome :)
 
0
•••
:hi: Slawek

It's great to have you here and I hope you are able to learn lots about domains and web development. Congrats on learning PHP.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back