NameSilo

intl Or international?

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

vnjporg

Established Member
Impact
0
I am thinking of buying a domain name

internationalsomething.com

I have some options:

-intl-something.com
-intl-somethingtalk.com
-internationalsomethings.com
-internatianalsomethingtalk.com

Which one do you think is the best? I like international but it is too long. Do you think intl-somthing.com is okey?
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I prefer International over Intl in domain names. If it is an info site then non-talk version is ok, if it is a forum then talk forum is better.
 
0
•••
Thanks for you reply. I have one more option
international-somethings.com
I intend to open a forum but the world is really long. I am wandering people would typle
"international-educationtalk.com" < education is an just an examble.?
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back