NameSilo
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

David Torreggiani

Established Member
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Sorry, not feeling it.

I don't see an end user for it nor can I conceive of how it might be developed.

I hope I'm wrong and you find a user or use for it. Good luck!

•••
This is what comes to mind:
In person and phone interview training (using previous real or mock up interviews).
We all look for questions/answers, methods, formulas etc to ace an interview. Most of us resort to Youtube or blogs, this would be a good site name to develop this concept.
Thoughts?

•••
A good portion of my day job frequently has me interacting with recruiters (and job seekers) and I pretty much figured what your intended purpose might be.

The issues as I see with it are:
1) It doesn't really "ring the ear". It's two words that kind of go together - just not very well. As such it will always be an uphill battle to develop awareness/brand recognition.

With that said, the company I work for uses an absolutely HORRIBLE domain name (the founder didn't have a clue...), but it's so bad it's actually been good for us! I think that people remember it because they actually stop and think, "My God, that's a horrible name!" I'm not sure it's easily recalled if they want to visit our website, but when they do see it again they immediately recognize it and know who we are.

I was able to secure our exact company dn, but we are so recognized/identified within our industry by our original domain we've been extremely hesitant to move to our true name. We have the "good" domain pointing to our "horrible" domain.

2) Yes it could be developed as you described, but
  • A) There are much better names available in the aftermarket for this topic - and possibly for hand reg
  • B) It's likely not going to be a lucrative market as only a small number of job seekers are willing to pay for help/training. A lot of time, effort and money will likely be needed in order to just break even let alone generate a reasonable return. (Which is what I meant when I said I couldn't see how it could be developed. I should have been a bit clearer.)
My 2 cents...

Last edited:
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back