NameSilo

domain internetbank.co.uk

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

quality

Established Member
Impact
19
any value?
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Thread:
http://www.namepros.com/showthread.php?t=104340

$32.50 - $53.75+/+ (Wholesale), IMHO.
Were you able to locate any UK End users ... for maximum :$: valuations (I wouldn't sell it at Wholesale, ideally ... in my view)? :gl: :talk:

Best of Luck.
-Jeff B-)
 
0
•••
mid $XX
 
0
•••
High $xx or more depending on buyer.
 
0
•••
I loved the appraisal values!!!!
They make me laugh.....

Personally I would never sell this name below £20,000!!!

Given the segment and the memorability and the click through
cash I make (£1,700 plus per annum!!!) those appraisals are
highly amusing!! Some of you need to revise your valuation models
 
0
•••
quality said:
I loved the appraisal values!!!!
They make me laugh.....

Personally I would never sell this name below £20,000!!!

Given the segment and the memorability and the click through
cash I make (£1,700 plus per annum!!!) those appraisals are
highly amusing!! Some of you need to revise your valuation models
£20,000 sounds about rite for this name.

UK internet entrepreneurs are hoping to make a fortune by auctioning off the internet address www.banks.com.

The domain name is up for grabs with a reserve price of £1m ($1.6m).....

The auction will end on 1 March 2000, and the Names123.com's website proclaims that the bidding has reached £600,000.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/business/552299.stm

i know that your domain is nowhere near as banks.com, but still as long as it makes good sense, you'll get that much.
 
0
•••
£20k?

We are talking InternetBank.co.uk, not OnlineBanking.co.uk.

Still, £200 give or take.
 
0
•••
definetely high £x,xxx - low £xx,xxx

that's by eBay UK standards
 
0
•••
quality said:
I loved the appraisal values!!!!
They make me laugh.....

Personally I would never sell this name below £20,000!!!

Given the segment and the memorability and the click through
cash I make (£1,700 plus per annum!!!) those appraisals are
highly amusing!! Some of you need to revise your valuation models

:bah:

Why did you not mention the ... "click through cash I make (£1,700 plus per annum!!!)" until after you began receiving humble (and free) appraisals? :|
I respectfully disagree with your personal valuation of £20,000 ... please respect other members' of the community for their honest appraisals as well, IMHO.
Thank you for your cooperation.
-Jeff B-)
 
0
•••
I did not mention click through revenues on purpose as I just wanted
to see how wide of the mark valuations can be. But when valuations are
made that completely ignore potential click through cash then they are bad
valuations!!!!!!!!!!

I was deliberately trying to make a simple point for this board and hopefully
it will add to the quality of future valuations on the board.

You might not like it but I am entitled to make my point!!!

Even after posting the click through someone still posted £200...well
that is just crazy.
 
0
•••
Reg fee :P
 
0
•••
1700 sterling per annum is a great return for ctr/ppc , I have InvestMoney.co.uk / HomeDecorating.co.uk and a few others and they barely get a search let alone a click.

Good luck - mid to high xxxx
 
0
•••
Here is your initial post here in this thread:
quality said:
any value?

Now you state:
quality said:
I did not mention click through revenues on purpose as I just wanted to see how wide of the mark valuations can be. But when valuations are
made that completely ignore potential click through cash then they are bad
valuations!!!!!!!!!!

Potential click through cash? We're not mind-readers, friend ... in the future, please provide as much relevant information as possible at the outset for us to best assess, IMHO. Intentionally and/or delibertely withholding pertinent appraisal information (and then later disrepecting fellow community members) is not professional conduct! :tri:

quality said:
Some of you need to revise your valuation models

^ Unnecessary and unprofessional comment.

Thanks again.
-Jeff B-)
 
0
•••
I don't think I have made an unprofessional comment.....hopefully
people will be more professional in their future appraisals because of the point
I have made..

If you go to overtures UK site you will see bids are £2 for for top
two internet bank with loads of other bidders for such a search term.

This proves it is a good term to hold and also it is a well paid search term
which therefore attracts good direct navigation traffic from UK market. Now
its not difficult to imagine earning £4-£7 per day from such traffic with such a good name. So next step is to multiply annual earnings by say 5 ie
for each £1000 it can earn in a year assume someone is willing to pay 5xearnings (ie looking for 20% return) that is £5,000 as a valuation at least (although £1000 is an underestimate of its earnings) that is a professional approach.

Now given that little bit of easy professional research it is in my opinion
rather amateurish to arrive at a $xx valuation......
 
Last edited:
0
•••
You should give the facts when you are asking for an appraisal if it does not meet your expectations and you are unsatisfied then don't ask in the first place then you won't be offended - I know from personal experience - there are many here who know lttle about this business but are learning, albeit slowly.

I also agree it is not necessary to make derogatory comments on what are free non professional opinions.
 
0
•••
I am not at all upset by the valuations.....I don't care if the
valuation is $0 or $50,000 as what matters is what a potential bank
is willing to pay and what I am willing to accept.....Valuations are just for fun

Just trying to let beginners understand the potential significance of click through cash and hoping that some account of potential click through revenue starts to get incorporated in those that choose to use it into
valuation models.
 
0
•••
quality said:
Now given that little bit of easy bit of professional research it is in my opinion
rather amateurish to arrive at a $xx valuation......

Please note my Wholesale "Quick Sale" appraisal of precisely:
$32.50 - $53.75+/+ (Wholesale), IMHO.

Please also note my comment with that appraisal, of exactly:
Were you able to locate any UK End users ... for maximum valuations (I wouldn't sell it at Wholesale, ideally ... in my view).

Which End users are bidding on that/those terms, IYHO?

Since you did not provide any End user "links" throughout your posts here -or- "If you go to overtures UK site you will see bids are £2 for for top two internet bank with loads of other bidders for such a search term" until much farther down in your appraisal request, it would be fair to assume you were looking for Wholesale "Quick Sale" valuations, IMHO (your initial post of simply, "any value?")! :blink: :|

Again, in the future, please provide as much relevant information as possible at the outset for us to best assess, IMHO.
Appreciates, friend.
-Jeff B-)
 
0
•••
Yeah i would appraise this at mid xx.xxx

The UK Internet banking is growing at a rapid rate, HSBC UK already have a back log of applications.

You will need to search around a while for the right buy if you decide to sell.

Best of luck.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back