NameSilo

.ca INTERNET.CA - With "L"

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Brad Ward

Established Member
Impact
I just picked up INTERNET.CA. What would you list it for? Sedo is saying $50,000 USD and Estibot is $43,000.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
but bro remember this is not time for internet. internet has become a past word. think who is going to buy it and for what purpose?

•••
Looking at Namebio. There is a purchase history for INTERNET and different extensions.

•••
•••
Can't find any sales data or any data for that matter, and when I look at WHOIS, internet.ca shows:

The domain name provided is on a list of restricted domain names that are not available for registration. Contact CIRA for more information.

Maybe the recent drop Lnternet.ca?

Last edited:
•••
•••
I’m quite certain that he picked up lnternet instead of internet. Lnternet was created just 6 days ago. Just as long as he didn’t pay big money for it thinking it was internet.

•••
That's what I thought as well. It was on the TBR list last week and I stayed away from it.(no one grabbed it), as it's been sold in the past to people thinking it was internet.com (most recently on Flippa) so it's really a bad penny with bad karma.

BTW, Lnternet.ca was a hand register, not a domain sale.

Last edited:
•••
Can't find any sales data or any data for that matter, and when I look at WHOIS, internet.ca shows:

The domain name provided is on a list of restricted domain names that are not available for registration. Contact CIRA for more information.

Maybe the recent drop Lnternet.ca?

I saw that one two Tuesday nights ago and spilled my decaf all over my lap. Immediately attempted to backorder it only to discover it was a small "l". I hate small l's.>:(

•••
•••
•••
Code:
Domain information
Domain name    lnternet.ca
Domain name status    registered
Creation date    2018/04/06
Expiry date    2019/04/06
Updated date    2018/04/11
DNSSEC    Unsigned

•••
•••
I just picked up INTERNET.CA. What would you list it for? Sedo is saying $50,000 USD and Estibot is $43,000.
Hopefully I am wrong, but I believe you made a "beginner" mistake (happens also to experienced domainers who are tired/drunk/etc) by registering a small "L" instead of small "I"...
Guess it is better than registering 1nternet.ca

•••
Lol. That is TOTALLY what I did too. I wasn't going to ignore this thread but I might as well be honest.
My family and I had a good laugh over this one.

•••
The whole fam is in on this eh? Boy ol' boy, you tricky monkeys you. You know, La Familia could use people like you..:xf.wink:

•••
Lol. That is TOTALLY what I did too. I wasn't going to ignore this thread but I might as well be honest.

This seems to happen every year or so, then the buyer drops the domain, it gets picked up, listed and resold. Rinse and repeat.

But you're just out a registration fee, right? A lot of the others paid resale amounts for it.

Last edited:
•••
HeHe

I love it, and @Brad Ward seems to be a good sport too (y)

No big harassment here because you have all us polite canucks responding :xf.laugh:

•••
Such a nice domain would have high value if it had an "i" at the beginning instead of "L". I could see value in internet but Lnternet.ca low-xxx I think.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back