Dynadot

Internet.bs Transfers?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
I see the site is open now for changing nameservers. But theres nothing about transfers, internally or externally. Anyone know what there policy is, and fee?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I believe, the Eurid imposes a fee of 10 Euro for ownership change.

•••
Smooth said:
I believe, the Eurid imposes a fee of 10 Euro for ownership change.

omg thats high!

•••
I just regged a domain with internet.bs

Never used them before, but did this time cos they are well cheap. what services do they offer? cos don't even seem to be able to set up an address forwarding???

•••
Guys I emailed internet.bs, and they stated they are still processing thousands of Landrush payments. There will be a push option but it is not available at this present time.
Enjoy :)

•••
clowesy said:
Guys I emailed internet.bs, and they stated they are still processing thousands of Landrush payments. There will be a push option but it is not available at this present time.
Enjoy :)

OK Thanks. I guess we just have to wait.

•••
Important Notes
In contrast to other TLDs, any changes (e.g. change of ownership) made to a .EU domain are subject to a fee. It depends on the provider as to whether these costs are passed onto the customer (EURid charges 10 Euros per change, for example).

Source: Sedo

•••
eurodns free push among accounts.. but not sure if they charge anything..ive got 2 there

•••
they disable push feature and we need to contact them via email
buat after contact they respond not good.

•••
I have been using Internet.BS for over a year. Never had a problem with them and they offer Forwarding, privacy and dns management. Had to send an email asking for "Push" privileges but got that a day later. Everything has been good with me. They are relatively small registrar so if they are swamped by Landrush, may take them some time to get back on a normal track.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back