Interesting GMAIL suggestion...

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

Rob

VIP Member
Impact
24
This was posted on another forum, and is apparently genuine.

Interesting to see what GMail suggests here... :-/

File attached below.
 
Last edited:
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Re: Interesting GMAIL suggestion...

Originally posted by Rob
This was posted on another forum, and is apparently genuine.

Interesting to see what GMail suggests here... :-/

File attached below.

:|
 
0
•••
Thats sick.

Can you please remove that right away.

- Jordan
 
0
•••
:o
This doesn't seem right.
 
0
•••
Can anybody check it out for real, so we know one way or another??
 
0
•••
here.
Melinda
 
0
•••
I checked, and that's false, it's available even. Very bad and stupid screenshot so...

David.
 
0
•••
Guess somebody made it for some kind of joke then, sorry guys.
 
0
•••
0
•••
It doesn't appear to be.
Originally posted by dgaussin
I checked, and that's false, it's available even. Very bad and stupid screenshot so...

David.
 
0
•••
Edit: Im wrong, sorry!

Jordan; I agree. Very sick.
 
0
•••
Screenshot removed.

Originally posted by NameTower
Yes, the name is not taken therefore that is fake and you are spreading horrible comments across the forum.

Remove it at once.

http://gmail.google.com/gmail/a-c072f3e206-6c48a2ac39

Check it for yourself.

If you read my post you would see that I simply posted something that was certified as genuine on a forum with alot of credibility.
 
0
•••
can someone PM me what happened?
 
0
•••
I posted a screenshot which I found on another forum, containing an 'interesting' GMail suggestion for a username when you enter a certain name.

Other members checked themselves and found the screenshot was fake (I had not checked myself).
 
0
•••
umm, what was it actually?
 
0
•••
Claims that gmail was giving anti-semitic suggestions appear to be false.

Let's put this thread to rest.
 
0
•••
Thanks Ron.
 
0
•••
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back