Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

Interested in street teaming?

SpaceshipSpaceship
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Watch

Is this something you'd be interested in?

  • 1st

    Definately - Free Tickets!!!!

    7 
    votes
    77.8%
  • 2nd

    No way - Too much work

    2 
    votes
    22.2%
  • 3rd

    Maybe

    0 
    votes
    0.0%

  • 9 votes
  • Ended 21 years ago
  • Final results

Sabre

First Time Poster!Top Member
Impact
629
I'd like a general poll put together, to see the amount of people that would be interested in teaming.

Street teaming is basically going to gigs/concerts and getting emails for a band/ website, from people there who are interested. In return, you get free tickets to the gig/concert.

As I'm aiming this for the under 30's, please only reply/vote if you are under 30!
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I voted Definately - Free Tickets!!!!
 
0
•••
Damn straight id do it, that would be class!
 
0
•••
i already do it, however it normally involves a bit more than just getting emails :P
 
0
•••
viciouscircle said:
i already do it, however it normally involves a bit more than just getting emails :P

Thats all I've ever had to do, or hand out badges / stickers while im there too, but I love doing that, its fun :p

Thanks guys so far!
 
0
•••
voted for free tickets!!!
 
0
•••
Cool, thanks guys!

I opened one on my forums (www.rock-forums.com) and judging by interest, it was indeed a good idea :)
 
0
•••
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back