NameSilo

domain InterBuild (.com)

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Gonca

Established Member
Impact
Hi,

Could you please appraise our domain name?

interbuild57.com, .de, .net, .org, .co.uk, .cn, .ru, .nl, .fr, .info, .com.br, .eu, .online, .ca, .it, .shop, .co, .top, .com.au, .us, .in, .es, .se, .be, .store, .cz, .uk, .dk, .co.za, .io, .app, .co.nz, .tv, .co.in, .gr, .fi, .pt, .asia, .com.pl, .au, .nu, .vn, .net.au, .ae, .nz, .com.my, .org.au, .bg, .cc.ua, .com.pk, .org.nz, .net.nz, .kiwi, .construction, .sc, .jo, .gi

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Solid name. Plenty of extensions taken, fair amount of use in business, and a generally nice sounding brand in a strong niche.

As a baseline I’d price a name like this around $25-50k. Less if I wanted it to move quickly, more if research showed some cashed up ideal end users.

•••
Such a great name for all sorts of interlocking panel building. Would certainly expect to see this one at the top of the monthly DNJournal reports. Expect a lot of chancers chasing this one but ultimately I'd want an end-user willing to pay $50 K plus. In the real of major build projects that isn't excessive.

•••
•••
Thanks for your valuable comments. Are there any other comments?

•••
•••
Your opinions about the domain are important to me.

@Recons.Com @AbdulBasit.com

A great name with quite a few end users. Construction companies are not known to really appreciate the value of the names though limiting the higher end of the sale.

Wholesale: $1.5k to $3k
Retail: $10k to $20k.

•••
$120 to $375 = Reseller Value Speculation (NOT an end user speculation)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back