domain InteractiveTeacher.com

NameSilo
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

LunarJump

Established Member
Impact
Some namebio records on the interactive keyword. How would you apply this to price the domain?
FE2448EC-1974-47C2-AA68-11A1E84FFCC2.jpeg

Thanks

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I'd like "active", than the word "interactive". Take offers, but not easy. IMO

•••
"Teacher" is not a sought word.

Maybe xxx range... hard sale.

•••
thanks guys.
@twiki nice tool! What is your opinion appraisals it generated?
4E6F6516-9071-498C-831F-86FE69F7FE24.jpeg
8AA8FA86-09FC-433F-8A02-C88D2AB71AF9.jpeg

•••
thanks guys.
@twiki nice tool! What is your opinion appraisals it generated?
Show attachment 221207Show attachment 221208
Hi, thanks for trying it out.

I find the appraisals above alright, question is if you can get buyers for these domains.

Side note the tool is being re-calibrated these days. It needs that periodically. The SV might be lower after that.

In general it does a good job for 2-word COMs (better than most out there) but you know, no automated tool can be the same as an experienced domainer.

Note, it does require constant fine-tuning as the market evolves. Oh, and there are still bugs, but it's just a couple days' live now. But it'll get better.

BTW this is just 1% of what I already have in store. (Edit: I mean tech coming live, good part of which will be quite helpful for domainers )

Last edited:
•••
Will bookmark your site for sure. Great help for a newbie like me.

•••
@twiki are you ready to share the tool above? I'd love to see it/provide feedback if so

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back