NameSilo

Inter.net

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

Ray

VIP Member
Impact
167
I would love to be the owner of inter.net... the owner must be pretty hyped about it..I think this domain will go for the record setting business.com if it were to be sold, dont ya think.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Unstoppable Domains — AI StorefrontUnstoppable Domains — AI Storefront
templaterave said:
hoiw can some people just come here and post reg fee... my bets is they didnt look at the post..

I'm sure it was a joke. It obviously is worth low $NN,NNN, but not business.com type money. Internet.com would be on par with business.com.
 
0
•••
templaterave said:
hoiw can some people just come here and post reg fee... my bets is they didnt look at the post..
I know exactly the value ,I was being sarcastic that some one would even ask the value of this name.
Unlike some people ,I consider the facts, and read all posts before replying.
Even in threads about .info's
 
0
•••
Barefoottech said:
templaterave said:
hoiw can some people just come here and post reg fee... my bets is they didnt look at the post..
I know exactly the value ,I was being sarcastic that some one would even ask the value of this name.
Unlike some people ,I consider the facts, and read all posts before replying.
Even in threads about .info's

dude dont bring that thread here.... leave it there... i do read information, what ive stated where my opions, not fcacts
 
0
•••
templaterave said:
Dude don't bring that thread here.... leave it there... I do read information, what I've stated were my opinions, not facts
Fair enough. But some people (Not you ,do not read all posts before replying)
 
0
•••
Nice domain!
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back