Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

Inter.net

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

Ray

VIP Member
Impact
167
I would love to be the owner of inter.net... the owner must be pretty hyped about it..I think this domain will go for the record setting business.com if it were to be sold, dont ya think.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
a typo of enter?... or a mis-spelling of it... It will probely go for a decent price but not way to high.
 
0
•••
0xide said:
a typo of enter?... or a mis-spelling of it... It will probely go for a decent price but not way to high.

If you ignore the dot it would be "internet" is what templaterave is getting at I think.
 
0
•••
One lucky isp.
 
0
•••
if thats where hes going then im guessing either someone would make it into a directory, search engine, or a isp o.O
 
0
•••
0xide said:
a typo of enter?... or a mis-spelling of it... It will probely go for a decent price but not way to high.

u make no sense... lol inter.net is internet without the . lol..
 
0
•••
i would be suprised to see this name go for business.com pricing, but you never know. I like, but am not crazy about thesetypesofnam.es. i think i would rather own internet.net, and most definitely internet.com. I also think it will be a while before the general public could get there head around this type of url. Will certainly open the market for typos and will pose challenges in regards to marketing. imho
 
0
•••
nacho said:
i would be suprised to see this name go for business.com pricing, but you never know. I like, but am not crazy about thesetypesofnam.es. i think i would rather own internet.net, and most definitely internet.com. I also think it will be a while before the general public could get there head around this type of url. Will certainly open the market for typos and will pose challenges in regards to marketing. imho

One word: del.icio.us
 
0
•••
INter.net Not worth much
1/ not a .com --> Only .com has value
2/ 3 letter tld --> too long 2 letters is better
3/ Maybe Reg-Fee
 
0
•••
Low $xx,xxx for sure.
What a catchy domain!
 
0
•••
looks like it gets some traffic though its a long way from being a high quality name like business.com, endusers rarely buy "cutesy" sounding names which incorporate the tld into the term.
 
0
•••
how can some people come in here and actually say inter.net is worth reg fee? First, it is a short rememberable name, with a premium extension. Also, take the . away and it's internet, which if you didn't know, we are all on...lol. I think it is worth more than reg fee.
 
0
•••
Palyriot said:
how can some people come in here and actually say inter.net is worth reg fee? First, it is a short rememberable name, with a premium extension. Also, take the . away and it's internet, which if you didn't know, we are all on...lol. I think it is worth more than reg fee.

I believe the reg-fee comment was meant to be sarcastic :sold: :hehe:
 
0
•••
the webpage doesn't load though... is it just me? The owner should probably make this site big or sell the name... I thin it's pointless hogging a good name and putting it to no use :P
 
0
•••
i like it :) i agree low $xx,xxx :imho: really brandable :xf.love:
 
0
•••
It's a great domain, but I do prefer Jupiter Media's Internet.com domain
 
0
•••
Barefoottech said:
INter.net Not worth much
1/ not a .com --> Only .com has value
2/ 3 letter tld --> too long 2 letters is better
3/ Maybe Reg-Fee

Couldn't agree more.
 
0
•••
inter is short for "inter milan". an italian football team whose official website is INTER.IT

nice name.
 
0
•••
yes it will make big bucks ... i would say in xx,xxx
 
0
•••
hoiw can some people just come here and post reg fee... my bets is they didnt look at the post..
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back