There is a range of two letter domain extensions that end in the letter i. I see three main teams
Established Intelligence Domain: .AI (Artificial Intelligence) - Endorsed By Traditional Domainers
Emerging Intelligence Domain: .SI (Super Intelligence) Endorsed by @RealDonaldTrump/TruthSocial & @ElonMusk/X
Wildcard Domain: .CI (Collective Intelligence) Endorsed by @VURG
While I have a preference for .pink, I understand that most Venture Capitalists would prefer investing in .ci and so I am playing a longer game by picking a more political psychological domain extension.
I am making it clear today that I advocate .CI over .SI and .AI. I am a bit busy now and hope to give a more in depth case as to why I see Collective Intelligence as an opportunity. #11YearProject
It is my belief that #USVentureCapitalists will be more interested in .AI and .SI and Indian Venture Capitalists have a good reason to be interested in .CI. I believe Indian Tech has a high growth rate and so .CI is a potential overlooked domain name market.
Other Alternatives
.bi
.fi
.gi
.ki
.li
.ni
.pi
.vi
Established Intelligence Domain: .AI (Artificial Intelligence) - Endorsed By Traditional Domainers
Emerging Intelligence Domain: .SI (Super Intelligence) Endorsed by @RealDonaldTrump/TruthSocial & @ElonMusk/X
Wildcard Domain: .CI (Collective Intelligence) Endorsed by @VURG
While I have a preference for .pink, I understand that most Venture Capitalists would prefer investing in .ci and so I am playing a longer game by picking a more political psychological domain extension.
I am making it clear today that I advocate .CI over .SI and .AI. I am a bit busy now and hope to give a more in depth case as to why I see Collective Intelligence as an opportunity. #11YearProject
It is my belief that #USVentureCapitalists will be more interested in .AI and .SI and Indian Venture Capitalists have a good reason to be interested in .CI. I believe Indian Tech has a high growth rate and so .CI is a potential overlooked domain name market.
Other Alternatives
.bi
.fi
.gi
.ki
.li
.ni
.pi
.vi
Last edited:
















