Dynadot

domain IntelDigital.com Please Appraise :)

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

CryptoInvestor

Experienced InvestorTop Member
Impact
Hello! I can’t seem to get too many replies on these :p Wondering the value of IntelDigital.com all auto evaluators say high $xxx-mid x,xxx. Your thoughts?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
This name will have trademark issues with Intel company. Possibly. Read this forum. The best investment you can do at start. And IGNORE completely auto appraisals. Use namebio, similar sales on Np, google, etc.

Last edited:
•••
This name will have trademark issues with Intel company. Possibly. Read this forum. The best investment you can do at start. And IGNORE completely auto appraisals. Use namebio, similar sales on Np, google, etc.

I think there is a possibility yes but I dont think its inevitable, all 1 word seems to help pass by that alot. When I first started out I bought apple-crypto/amazon-crypto.com (foolishly) thinking theyd go for big bucks, but I couldnt even list them anywhere because of the TM issue, some sites said if it was all 1 word than I could list it. Intel is a pretty commonly used word (aswell as digital) and its pretty catchy. Suppose we’ll see the true value when and if it gets on Namejet, but yes I know to not take the auto valuators to heart, but t helps give a small range, and estibot gives me search results that are handy

•••
I don't care what estibot or other auto tool is saying. The only thing that i care is to sell. Where do you think you can sell this? And it is not Intel company for sure...

•••
I don't care what estibot or other auto tool is saying. The only thing that i care is to sell. Where do you think you can sell this? And it is not Intel company for sure...

......right, thats why I ask for an appraisal value here? You may not care about the monthly avg search queries, cpm, and other info, but lots of people do. Even as a rookie domainer I can see that those are very important variables that affect price of the domain or site. Where do I think I can sell this? Anywhere than any domain can be sold, not sure what you’re asking. Intel the company is not my targeted buyer. Intel (intelligence, information) digital (photo, online, electronics), thats a big market.

•••
Let's say a digital goods related company is searching for a domain. Let's suppose that this company is mine. Why to buy a name that will cause me have troubles with Intel company? I think this can have negative impact to your efforts. Good luck.

•••
it's a crap name, obvious trademark issue

•••
it's a crap name, obvious trademark issue
Suppose we’ll see, i’ll let you know when it sells and what it sold for ;) Can’t let two angry opinions kill the search

•••
Suppose we’ll see, i’ll let you know when it sells and what it sold for ;) Can’t let two angry opinions kill the search
The only value killer here is ''Intel''. The faster you understand it, the better for you. Sorry.

Last edited:
•••
First of all, some related sales:
intelclick.com 2,088 USD 2009-02-24 Afternic
inteldata.com 4,388 USD 2009-11-11 Afternic
intelguardians.com 404 USD 2013-04-26 GoDaddy
intelpoker.com 800 USD 2011-01-09 Sedo

"Intel" is an extremely famous trademark and Intel Corporation has experience in filing (and winning) UDRP cases. Unless you have right / legitimate interest in the domain name, it is very likely that you would lose a UDRP if one was filed. Till then, your potential buyers are: digital goods company brave and infantile enough to choose that name or some inexperienced domain investor.
Try to avoid "tm issued" domains because it significantly decreases your chance to sell them and ruins your reputation also! Good luck anyway!

•••
Stay away from TM domains .

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back