Can be used for;
kitchens ( home, resturant, hotels ) that need insurance,
someone's surname called kitchen who's setting up insurance broker,
Insurance broker called kitchen.

Will be very much appreciated the help.
Thanks.
Aidan

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Help will be really appreciated thanks everyone.

•••
•••
Can be used for;
kitchens ( home, resturant, hotels ) that need insurance,
someone's surname called kitchen who's setting up insurance broker,
Insurance broker called kitchen.
Hi @Aidan kilpatrick and welcome - namepros is a great place to read and learn. Best of luck :)

I don't know too much about value, but I can't see any here. I think in all your three uses it works better the other way around - ie. 'kitcheninsurance', and in two of the three, you'd be relying on finding someone in insurance called Kitchen who's setting up their own company, and even then, happens to like your name better than the thousands of others out there, so your market is very limited.

•••
Hi @Aidan kilpatrick and welcome - namepros is a great place to read and learn. Best of luck :)

I don't know too much about value, but I can't see any here. I think in all your three uses it works better the other way around - ie. 'kitcheninsurance', and in two of the three, you'd be relying on finding someone in insurance called Kitchen who's setting up their own company, and even then, happens to like your name better than the thousands of others out there, so your market is very limited.

Thank you very much for your information. I really appreciate your input. This was my first domain that I purchased and I think I rushed into it without putting enough thought into it.

Thanks again.

•••
I think you can sell it for a small profit on your reg fee.
The insurance industry is going through a huge upheaval at the moment and things are topsy turvy there. The bigs ones are behind as online insurance companies are taking a huge bite of their market.

I dont usually give appraisals as one mans trash is another mans gold but the insurance part caught my eye as that is what interests me at the moment.

•••
I think you can sell it for a small profit on your reg fee.
The insurance industry is going through a huge upheaval at the moment and things are topsy turvy there. The bigs ones are behind as online insurance companies are taking a huge bite of their market.

I dont usually give appraisals as one mans trash is another mans gold but the insurance part caught my eye as that is what interests me at the moment.

Yeah the online insurance industry is deffinatly gunna take a huge bite out of the industry.

Insurance is an intresting subject but i think i have done wrong with this one. Its up for auction now on godaddy and not much activity at all.

Hopefully it catches a few more people.

Cheers John.

•••
Not a spectacular domain at first glance .. but I think the way to market this domain is for "A La Carte" type insurance ... where consumers pick different insurance features (aka ingredients in a kitchen setting) for their policy.

It's a really big stretch .. but that's how i picture the domain being used. It's going to be a difficult sell though. Particularly in an auction setting where you can't "explain" the best way of visualising/using the domain end use.

Good luck with it! :)

•••
where consumers pick different insurance features (aka ingredients in a kitchen setting)
That was the only way I could possibly see it working - a kind of one-stop pick 'n' mix insurance site, but like you say, it would be a long shot.

•••
Not a spectacular domain at first glance .. but I think the way to market this domain is for "A La Carte" type insurance ... where consumers pick different insurance features (aka ingredients in a kitchen setting) for their policy.

It's a really big stretch .. but that's how i picture the domain being used. It's going to be a difficult sell though. Particularly in an auction setting where you can't "explain" the best way of visualising/using the domain end use.

Good luck with it! :)

Yeah I don't quite now how I'm gunna go about selling this as it's hard to explain. I didn't even think of doing it that way. I have it up for auction. The end users are very limited for this as well.

Poor choice.

That was the only way I could possibly see it working - a kind of one-stop pick 'n' mix insurance site, but like you say, it would be a long shot.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back