Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain Insurancefine.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

robbernasek

Established Member
Impact
0
what do you think about this domain?
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
.
 
0
•••
.
 
0
•••
.
 
0
•••
Up
 
0
•••
Up
 
0
•••
Hi @robbernasek .. unfortunately the domain doesn't really make much sense to me.

The way it reads one naturally thinks "Insurance Fine" to be a fine you pay .. but as far as I know there aren't really any fines related to insurance.

If you were thinking "Fine" more as a descriptor keyword meaning "good" or "quality", then the "Fine" should be placed before "Insurance" for it to make sense .. although even in that order I wouldn't necessarily love the domain .. but it would be worth more than $0.

So unless there are financial fines related to the insurance industry that I'm not aware of, then unfortunately I don't see any value at all for this domain! :(

Also .. I'm assuming the first letter of your domain is "i" (and not "L") .. either way the domain has no value, but in the future you should capitalise either none or all the first letters of words:

insurancefine or InsuranceFine

Good luck with your domain!
 
0
•••
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back