Dynadot

domain Insurancechaps (dotcom)

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

WMacky

Impact
Hi All,

Have a few finance/insurance .com domains in my portfolio at the moment and always struggle with valuations in this field, as they can vary wildly.

I reckon insurancechaps.com is a pretty brandable and memorable insurance company name with some potential. From Namebio, sites with insurance in the title tend to do pretty well so have held on to this domain. Please let me know what you think.
Thanks

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
"chaps" is a term used in english speaking countries to describe a group of guys or a familiar term for people. "Hey, we're the Insurance Chaps, we'll help you get a great deal" for example or "Hey chaps, where can I get good insurance?"

•••
Maybe $x.xxx - low $xx.xxx :)

•••
Horse riders wear chaps for leg protection .

•••
•••
Could be! CHAPS also stands for Clearing House Automated Payment System, which is a secure payment method for large sums of money. I think I'm leaning towards the higher end of your appraisal GenericDomainz :-/

•••
Horrible domain worth zippo ,if it was worth anything it would be taken in the .co.uk you can put insurance in front of a thousand words that are better like
InsuranceOptimum.com Which is open ,if the domain is new grace delete it and get your money back

•••
•••
•••
Back