Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain Insurance Savings

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
NamecheapNamecheap
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

zapdaddy

Established Member
Impact
57
Hey all

I am looking for honest apprasials on

InsuranceSavings.org

I have put it up for auction on Bido on Sept 30 and I am trying to get a realistic gauge on the value.

Thanks in advance
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Anyone?
 
0
•••
Ok how about a dishonest appraisal:|
 
0
•••
It's going on Bido, so nobody wants to put their neck on the line and give a figure.

My estimate is no sale to $50.
 
0
•••
Thanks for the input

I take it your not a fan of Bido?
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back