Domain Empire

domain InstantWebSearch.com - 'Potential Search Engine'?

NameSilo
Watch

Vexerism

Account Closed (Disallowed)
Impact
I scored this domain a few months ago, and I've haven't really tried to see it worth. I don't have interest in using it, but I know other people definitely might. I could easily see this as just another search engine & homepage. I definitely do not see this being a big search engine like Yahoo and others.

It's simple, easy to remember, and you know what it is when you hear it; which is why I came here to see your opinion on the domain!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
I'd like to know this as well. Anyone have a opinion on this name?

•••
ZERO. Love how your account was closed too. :ROFL:

•••
•••
Sorry, let me explain. I had a NP account that was registered on one of my domain hosting emails, and I had to close the hosting account, so I lost access to account. I made a new account on my personal Google Email, but I had to close that account because I realized you couldn't make multiple accounts. So I had to reopen the hosting account that had the original NP account email and verify the original NP account to then change its email to my Google Email. Sorry if I wasn't clear, I didn't think I would need to be :facepalm:

•••
Anyone else have a opinion on my domain?

•••
Junk, I'm afraid. It sounds like a crap search engine from the 90s.

•••
Look at the top domain names:
google
yahoo
bing

All brandable words, not long, and have nothing mentioning searches.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back