NameSilo

Innovation in marketing techniques

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Ejike John

Impact
I like what i see in this thread and the post is really informative.
I have also gone through business and marketing thread and I have seen that they are different kinds of marketing techniques. Most of them and many are either selling some form of technique or are promoting their business.

I am the webmaster for ejikeinfo[dot]com and marketing seems to be an important need for me now. What I am asking for is that can the house please help me come up with innovative ideas that I can use for marketing. This is because the marketing strategies that exist not are all clogged. I need new strategies even as I am brainstorming to get some, I will appreciate more heads for this projects. Maybe we can work together.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
The greatest thing that you can do for for your website is to create quality content and work on helpful techniques and the rest of the parameters will just follow.

•••
Thanks a lot Erin. I have been doing that, I am just putting in a extra effort to make it a success.

•••
Quality content won't help you in a bit if nobody knows about it, you need to get word out. What have you tried so far? And what were your results?
FYI, if there's a lot of competition in a certain marketing channel, that usually means it's effective....

•••
I would put some teasers, or previews, about your site on Youtube.
You can do video w/ your phone, if you have nothing better.
Make a short video that previews each post or article.

•••
Can you create good quality video? If yes,
Then you can get good amount of traffic from youtube

•••
Your website need to have lots of quality content first.
Then you sent traffic to your website. Facebook could be one of the ways to sent traffic. But there could be other ways as well.

•••
Hey Ejike ,the most popular trend is Social media marketing .It takes somewhat more time to get traffic but it really helps for asserting business presene on web .Facebook fan page,Comunities can be created for interating with other brand customers also so that you can divert them to your website .

•••
The social media websites are the best platforms for increasing the incoming traffic of the website and for getting in touch with the potential customers as well. First of all you need to have a professional and informative profile or your business page with relevant information on the social media websites. Make sure that you are posting interesting and helpful updates on a regular basis so that people are interested in your profile.

•••
Wow...a copy and paste job there autumn!
Think everyone should go on forums and just copy and paste what is found elsewhere.
It adds to everyone's experience!

But tell me someone, just how does putting a video on youtube bring tons of traffic?
To my way of thinking, that is back to the OP's question.
TRAFFIC!
So why bother with videos where you must drive traffic to, when you can spend that time driving traffic to the site?

•••
iowadawg said:
But tell me someone, just how does putting a video on youtube bring tons of traffic?
If your most compelling content happens to be a video? You can send certain kinds of links to youtube that it's not real smart to send directly to a web site these days. ... I'd still embed the video in my own site and try to get traffic to go directly there if possible.

Gotta say, despite the thread title I'm not seeing much "innovation" in the suggestions!

PS - cutting and pasting comments from other sources and trying to pass them off as your own is not allowed and will be deleted as the spam it is. If you want to increase your post count, just participate in the conversation. Easy!

•••
To my way of thinking, that is back to the OP's question.
TRAFFIC!
So why bother with videos where you must drive traffic to, when you can spend that time driving traffic to the site?
No one said TONS of traffic. It's all about building your presence on the web. Setting down roots to feed your site. Somehow I missed your suggestions on getting TONS of traffic.
I'd still embed the video in my own site and try to get traffic to go directly there if possible.

Gotta say, despite the thread title I'm not seeing much "innovation" in the suggestions!
I would also embed the video in my site, but put a teaser or preview on youtube, the way Michael Cyger has.

As far as innovation, is there an incredible method that was just created in the last 30 days? If so, please share. We are all ears.

•••
As far as innovation, is there an incredible method that was just created in the last 30 days? If so, please share. We are all ears.

Just my snide remark on some of the trite answers every thread in the SEO section seems to attract... Not yours, no need to take it personally :).

•••
Thanks, enlytend. Didn't mean to come off harshly.
When this thread started, I was hoping to see something new and mind-blowing, too.
As usual, there is only the tried and true.

(Or the more dangerous than it`s worth.)

•••
There really isn't much "new" - basically variations on the same themes ..

There's always innovation and experimentation in the high-risk sector however that sort of thing shouldn't be (and usually isn't) discussed in public forums. Not to mention the risk of burning your site(s).

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back