NameSilo

domain innerwild.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

remington

Impact
- I also have innerwild.co.uk. Owned them for 8 years. Parked at present on Sedo and I think they are listed as for sale, buy now. Your insights appreciated on selling them, thank you

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I do like it. Unleash your inner wild. Brand-ables are hard to appraise and combine luck and patience. $xx - $xx,xxx

•••
Thank you Shig, really appreciate that. Am thinking of moving it from Sedo Buy Now to GoDaddy 7-day auction, what would you do?

•••
Maybe try brand bucket first?

•••
Definitely a very nice name. I am new to this, but as I hold interest only in brandable names and read and tought a lot about it, it really seems that brandable marketplaces probably represent the best option for names like this(unless you can market it yourself somehow). I am very curious: for how long you had it listed and for how much? Unfortunatelly, I'm not good at making evaluations, all that I am sure of is that I woudln't agree to sell it for less than 1k.

•••

Thank you Shig! I don't know brand bucket so will google that because it feels good to me too.

•••
Definitely a very nice name. I am new to this, but as I hold interest only in brandable names and read and tought a lot about it, it really seems that brandable marketplaces probably represent the best option for names like this(unless you can market it yourself somehow). I am very curious: for how long you had it listed and for how much? Unfortunatelly, I'm not good at making evaluations, all that I am sure of is that I woudln't agree to sell it for less than 1k.

Thank you raresf! I appreciate your thoughts. I think it's a real sweet brand name. I've had it listed - at least I think it's listed, finding Sedos really heavy-going to figure out - for maybe 2 weeks at £4000 buy now each for the .com and co.uk. I'm going to check out brand bucket thanks to Shig, feels like a good idea.

•••
Thanks again Shig, think you saved the day there - just registered with brand bucket, really like its website and set-up and have submitted the domain for consideration.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back