domain InkOnMe (Dot) Com

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

DotCom9

Established Member
Impact
238
Please share your thoughts...

Thanks
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Bump!! :wave:
 
0
•••
What did you think it for? for a tattoo site or some other use?
 
1
•••
What did you think it for? for a tattoo site or some other use?

Um.. tattoo site. Why? Can it be used for other purposes? What do you have in mind? :blink:

TheInkOnMe.com is a developed tattoo website
 
0
•••
Um.. tattoo site. Why? Can it be used for other purposes? What do you have in mind? :blink:

TheInkOnMe.com is a developed tattoo website

:lol:

I think it's a good name and has a good potential acceptance from people with a tattoo site in mind, so I'd say minimum low to mid xxx


More is possible so good luck :)
 
1
•••
I don't like it.. Then I do.. lol
It's "kinda" catchy..
As for development, it might be worth it.
As a resell domain? I doubt you'll get much for it.
I value it at mid $xx as-is
 
1
•••
:lol:

I think it's a good name and has a good potential acceptance from people with a tattoo site in mind, so I'd say minimum low to mid xxx


More is possible so good luck :)

I don't like it.. Then I do.. lol
It's "kinda" catchy..
As for development, it might be worth it.
As a resell domain? I doubt you'll get much for it.
I value it at mid $xx as-is

Thanks guys.. appreciate the comments..:wave:
 
0
•••
Bumpy!!
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back