domain injuries.at - Your thoughts?

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dan

Buy my domains.VIP Member
Impact
108
I saw someone in the chat saying they made like $2/click for an injury name, so I found this.

I know the plural hurts it, but injury names have a lot of OVT.

101451 personal injury attorney
74575 personal injury lawyer
70127 personal injury
30330 injury

Google: 207,000,000 for injuries, 329,000,000 for injury.

How much could it be worth?
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
- bump -
 
0
•••
- bump -

No one wants to appraise? :/

It is averaging 70cents/click on ND, but some clicks were $2.50.
 
0
•••
Dan, nice name, although it's hard to gague a value on it for the extension. It can be branded/developed, you might find an end user but likely it will remain a resale name until the .at extension matures. With the high PPC rates, depending on traffic, you might be into the mid xx range. I have the singular version btw. Cheers
 
0
•••
What is the traffic like?
 
0
•••
There is 17 views on NameDrive.. I'm not really advertising to go to it, since it is a parked page. I'm just looking to sell.

There is 7 clicks (41% CTR) for $7.89 ($1.23/click)

So if no one wants to buy, I'm fine with getting that.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back