Status
Not open for further replies.

Dude called Michael

Just one more...Established Member
Impact
Please help me appraise this domain.

Thanks

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  • It is an interesting word that I can see possibly applied to crpto, coding, investing, etc.
  • One drawback is the more common word is initializes, and this is just a 3rd person form. On Google results with s just hundreds of thousands of results with s, but millions with z. Both pretty low.
  • For use as brandable the difference between more common spelling is a deal breaker for many.
  • I would suggest mid/high $$$ to an end user, but probability of sale very low.
  • As wholesale to domainer, probably somewhere mid $$, although I am not sure it is an easy sell even at that.
  • It has never sold in NameBio database as part of any word. Nor does GoValue show a match comparator.
  • Best of luck with it, but I am not optimistic. Nevertheless it is a dictionary word.
Bob

•••
Thank you for the in-depth appraisal. I’m going to submit it to namerific and brandbucket to see what happens. Maybe I can get a quick sell if I price it low ($350) as brandable with logo.

What do you think of reinscription.com ?

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back