domain Inherit - An appraisal please

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Krossat

krossat.comVIP Member
Impact
126
Inherit.biz

I have had this one for a bit.
Its on its last stages for deletion.

Should I renew or let it go?
If you do think it has some value, how much do you think it could resell @ forums?

For me Inherit.biz wud have been a good business inheritance based site, but that aint saying much. maybe inheritance lawyers or something?

Appreciate your feedback in advance.
Cheers.
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
You should have developed this gem. I'd renew and try to develop it, its worth another years reg to see what revenue it makes.
 
0
•••
Zero. The .BIZ extension is dead. IMO.

Disclaimer: Please keep in mind that this is a FREE appraisal. This is a guess at quick flip resale value not an unrealistic end-user price. Often times my appraisals are rushed, too low, or too high. Sometimes my advice is totally wrong and occasionally downright dumb. If the post stamp is after 5:00pm EST, the chances are even greater that inaccuracies will occur due to blood alcohol levels.
 
0
•••
Thanks Shane & Micro

Micro: I would like a non monosyllabic appraisal (seems thats too hard to get from you), atleast gives me some value off it by explaining some, even though I know its a free appraisal :)

Shane: Do you think it could go for anything @ the forums? I wouldnt get time developing it and its been just lying around, also biz being a novelty extension, isnt gaining in value...
It is an apt word for the extension though.

Thanks, I appreciate your help here.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

Scheduled posts now show a small calendar icon
When NamePros posts something for you on a schedule, you will now see a small calendar icon before its date. Move your mouse over the...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back