.info .info timebomb

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Badger

Ravaged By AgeVIP Member
Impact
just a word of advice for all of you (us) holding .info domains

SELL THEM ALL NOW - FOR ANYTHING YOU CAN GET

Cos in under 10months from now, when those nice accomodating registrars send you a mail message saying "your 100 .info domains are up for regged and we're about to charge you $695" it wont seem so attractive then.

Just my 2 pennies

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Just develop or park, and don't renew those that don't earn at least $6.95 per year (or whatever the renewal fee is at that time).

•••
free .info

I read on here somewhere last week that I can get free .info domains from a certain site...... Can someone tell me (by pm if prefered) what the name of the site is that is offering the free reg?

Thanks in advance
Chris

•••
If the Domains are making money or still have potential - I'll Renew/Transfer them !!!

Why would you pay the fees just because they bill you - It's not like you don't have a choice ????

•••
collieri said:
just a word of advice for all of you (us) holding .info domains

SELL THEM ALL NOW - FOR ANYTHING YOU CAN GET

Cos in under 10months from now, when those nice accomodating registrars send you a mail message saying "your 100 .info domains are up for regged and we're about to charge you $695" it wont seem so attractive then.

Just my 2 pennies

Whoa! No need to get all Chicken Little on us here. Most people realize that the free .info names will be up for renewal in a year. If they are only $6.95 then that would be a good price for renewal, actually.

Anyway, the good names will either be sold by then or renewed and the rest will form a massive .info drop. No need to panic about free names...

•••
all4cost said:
have potential - I'll Renew/!!!

Yes, renew them for the long haul. I have most of my foundation .info names already renewed till 2012.

•••
A good .info domain are still worth some money.
There are many .com domains but the good one are also worth some (or much) money.

•••
I have some free parked info domains that are now making money at a rate that the registration would be paid in four months. I am just worried that it may be newer domainers searching for free infos and not using a bulk search.

•••
mole said:
Yes, renew them for the long haul. I have most of my foundation .info names already renewed till 2012.

That's an interesting strategy. But what do you mean by your "foundation" names? :o

•••
I had 100+ .info names before the "freebies" & will continue to own & renew them.

Jim

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back