Domain Empire

.info .info limits

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
hey

ive been registering some .info domains and ive reached my 25 on one registrar. So i just signed up with another registrar. They are issued under the same name and address as before, and ive read the fine print, seems allright.

But theres nothing wrong with this is there anyway?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
If they are a reseller, make sure they use different registrars... you can't use the same registrar twice.

derrida said:
hey

ive been registering some .info domains and ive reached my 25 on one registrar. So i just signed up with another registrar. They are issued under the same name and address as before, and ive read the fine print, seems allright.

But theres nothing wrong with this is there anyway?

•••
Better don't register more than 25...

•••
I have directly questioned GoDaddy (and Hostway) regarding this.. I was assured there'd be no problem in registering the extra 25 or so (GoDaddy of course is charging $1 for their .info's)....

superprogrammer said:
Better don't register more than 25...

•••
dgridley said:
I have directly questioned GoDaddy (and Hostway) regarding this.. I was assured there'd be no problem in registering the extra 25 or so (GoDaddy of course is charging $1 for their .info's)....

Oh really? That's interesting... can you quote or PM what their responses were? Thanks.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back