Dynadot

negotiable .INFO Domain Names - 4GNetwork.info, StudentLending.info, Others...

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
The following are for sale. All offers considered. No offer will be too low as they're .INFO, and I'll be reasonable. Feel free to start in the x range and see where things go.

4GNetwork.info
StudentLending.info
OfficeComputers.info
WorkplaceInjuries.info
EmployeeInjury.info
GPSCellphones.info

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
$5 offer on StudentLending.info Any others? Student lending is a huge market with great comparable sales.

•••
$8 offer on another major forum for StudentLending.info from a couple days ago. Also, I just received a $15 offer for it, which is now the highest for it. StudentLending.info

Great comparable sales with auction potential for this domain. Any other offers on it? Will let it go soon.

•••
I have an $18 offer for StudentLending.info on another major forum. Will sell it soon if no other offers.

Also, Sprint has been marketing their new 4G Network. It will be the next thing after the current popular 3G Network for the cellphone carriers. No bids on 4GNetwork.info yet!

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back