Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

.info .info discounts over?

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch

2cworth

Established Member
Impact
1
For quite some time, various registrars (Godaddy / Tierra / Estdomains among others) were offering sub $1 .info registrations; however, all these seem to have stopped.

Anyone know why? And what's the cheapest domain registration available now for .info?

Or are there any other tld's that are cheaper now?
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Dotster will have a $0.77 .info sale on 7/7/07.
 
0
•••
I thought GoDaddy was running that sale until 7-10-07 but I guess I thought wrong.

They are currently selling .info's for $1.99, $2.19 total.
 
0
•••
gou said:
Dotster will have a $0.77 .info sale on 7/7/07.

Yes, the same for mydomain.com (same company). Grab them fast.
 
0
•••
But Dotster charges your Paypal account for a much larger amount and then refunds it. Is there any way to prevent this happening?
 
0
•••
gou said:
Dotster will have a $0.77 .info sale on 7/7/07.

Do you need any coupon codes for it or not?
 
0
•••
htmlindex said:
Do you need any coupon codes for it or not?

Code for mydomain.com: 777infod
 
0
•••
:-/ Really? Thanks for pointing that out!

dnk said:
But Dotster charges your Paypal account for a much larger amount and then refunds it.
 
0
•••
Dotster have a history of Authorising the full amount and then only taking the 77 cent charge after about a month. But then again, you still get the domain for 77 cents.

Domainsite is still $1.99 before and after those promotions. It's now looking like the cheapest to me.
 
0
•••
dhscott said:
Domainsite is still $1.99 before and after those promotions. It's now looking like the cheapest to me.
.info is $2.99 now at Domainsite.
 
0
•••
yumi said:
.info is $2.99 now at Domainsite.
You are correct; if you go through to the shopping cart process, the price is $2.99!

Their homepage however still gives the old promotional price:
.info Special
Only $1.99 per domain (1st year only)

They should really update that!
 
0
•••
I'm regging .info at 0.77/ea at mydomain.com paid by paypal, no exact fee. :)
 
0
•••
dhscott said:
Dotster have a history of Authorising the full amount and then only taking the 77 cent charge after about a month. But then again, you still get the domain for 77 cents.

Just bought 10 .info through Mydomain, they didn't charge the whole amount, just 10 x 77 cents, so I'm happy
 
0
•••
htmlindex said:
Just bought 10 .info through Mydomain, they didn't charge the whole amount, just 10 x 77 cents, so I'm happy

same here... only got Charged the .77 :tu:
 
0
•••
I tried the dotster deal - got the "order in process" message, but now it shows as "failed".

Anyone got these through dotster?
 
0
•••
was a good marketing strategy for .info.

99 cents was a good deal but if they hit $8 next year I'll be spending a lot to renew!
 
0
•••
dnk said:
But Dotster charges your Paypal account for a much larger amount and then refunds it. Is there any way to prevent this happening?

:hi:

I know the sale is over but just for the record I regged 64 .infos
thru Dotster on July 8 and was just charged $49.28 which equals
77 cents each.

Patrick
 
0
•••
The deal at Dotster applied on the 8th of July as well I believe.
 
0
•••
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back