NameSilo

domain (.info) condemn, denounce, detain, Dictionary words... Please appraise

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Chirag

ProNames.inTop Member
Impact
Domain Names: condemn (dot) info, denounce (dot) info, detain (dot) info

*] All three of them are Single Pronounceable regularly used Dictionary Vocabularies.
*] .com, .net, .org of these domain names as assumable are not available since long long ago.
*] All 3 of them were once registered, then dropped and picked up by me.

So what do you think of these domain names ? What can be worth of these domain names ?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
This kind of keywords doesn't have a value in .info extension, barely have in .com .

They're verbs not commonly used, and not related to anything "commercial".

•••
I have seen some law firms using kind of these domain names. So thought it would be helpful.

•••
Same opinion as above, these names are not commercially viable. The TLD is weak. Worst of all, the keywords all have a negative connotation. I don't see a practical use for these domains. Good luck.

•••
With .INFO, it's best to focus on keywords that define broad topics of interest -- subjects for which people seek information. For example: Cars.info, Divorce.info, Domains.info.

Generally, that means nouns. Yours are verbs.

This isn't an absolute rule, of course. But it's a tendency that may be worth thinking about.

Even as nouns, I don't think the topics you've chosen are large enough. Denunciation.info might be a noun, but it would have as little value as Denounce.info.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back