Domain Empire

.info .info cheapest transfer renewal registrar

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Who is cheapest transfer registrar for .info domains.
I have around 25 domains which are expiring this week, i had got them for free in the last year offer. But now i hate to see i have to pay $8 cheapest i saw ? as they are good domain but they been just sitting there becuase i had been busy with just 2 domains whole year so no time to develop and don't wanna let them go, and don't want to waste $8/domain max i could afford is $1 /domain. Any advise please on the cheapest registrar ?

Is there any cheaper transfer available with any registrar. I can send apx 100 domains to them for transfer if it was for a 1$ ? Becuase my 5 partners also owns 25 each.

Admin :: i hope i am posting in the right forum , otherwise please transfer this post in the right forum, and accept my apology.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I think thats the cheapest you will get, sorry, sell them if you have to

•••
who is cheaper than $6.99 for .info

thanks steven12

who is cheaper than $6.99 (registerfly) for .info transfer ? there should be some one ?
Any one ?
well i do need to find some one cheaper than $6.99 so any input in a week is appreciated.......

Last edited:
•••
i would just try and sell em now, besides no matter what you sell em for, your gunna make sumtin cuz you didn't pay for em

•••
You won't find anyone much cheaper than 6.99 for transfer of .info names that I'm aware of. Maybe keep your 2 or 3 best names, and let the other ones drop, then re-reg them later for cheap.

•••
$1 renewal .info

ok what am i missing here ?
I can purchase new domain for $3 with lot of registrars, and $1 with registerfly min 100 or whatever their offer is. But when transferring or renewal is $6.99 .
Why is transfer more expensive ?
Why godaddy and registerfly or others are not fighting for my business ?

They are fighting for my .com and offering us free this free that free whois etc etc for under $5.99 but for .info
what is the hidden secret in this market ?
Can i invest some $$$$$'s somewhere and offer people .info for $1 renewal becuase there will be a millions expring this month which were for free last yr, as all of you also might have them too. I can invest in 4 figures in this renewal buz, if some one knows what i must do to offer $1 renewal then let me know and enjoy $1 renewal soon.

•••
This issue has all been covered and argued about several times over the last two months

I was offering renewals/transfers for $2.99USD until a month ago
I only had 4 people transfer/renew a total of 5 .info's,because every one either didn't believe I could offer that cheap , or was looking for even cheaper. I Dropped the offer long before my Registrar pulled my pricing deal,because of the accusations. Everyone was looking for cheap .info renewal/transfer deals and when they were offered ,they rejected them .

.info renewal/transfer FACTS

1/ .info for free offer last year was a "Loss Leader" promotion to attract and stimulate interest in the .info gTLD
2/ The renewal/transfer price at that time was always promoted at being at normal prices ,it was NEVER intended to be free for the Renewals /Transfers'
3/ The pricing currently of new Registrations for .info's range for less than $1.99 for Bulk Purchase ,upto $9 or more for a single purchase.
4/ .info renewals/transfers are Not easily available cheaply at present for the exact reason so many of the "free" ones are falling due.
5/ At anytime in the future ANY gTLD may be promoted at a discount price to stimulate interest , (eg This w'end's Deals on .net at RegisterFly) ,this at no time grants any "special right" to gain discount's on Renewals/Transfers
6/ If anyone cannot afford to renew their large portfolio of .info's. they should not have left it until the last minute. You can actually renew/transfer anytime after the initial 60 Day Period.
7/ .info domains still has an intrinsic value despite the large Number that will be dropping over the next few months. Decide which ones and Keep them . There is plenty of value in some of them.
8/ You have had 12 months to make enough money from them to pay for the renewal.If they had no intrinsic value to make money ,then you shouldn't really worry about renewing them.

•••
I tend to laugh when I read posts from those who do not want to pay (say $8) for the renewal of their (valuable) domains which of course are intended to be sold for $xxx, and, in addition, criticise the registrars for daring to recoup their free-offer giveaways by charging full-rate instead of offering a $2 renewal....and get really agitated about it!

•••
yoshiwara said:
I tend to laugh when I read posts from those who do not want to pay (say $8) for the renewal of their (valuable) domains which of course are intended to be sold for $xxx, and, in addition, criticise the registrars for daring to recoup their free-offer giveaways by charging full-rate instead of offering a $2 renewal....and get really agitated about it!
Ahem... now thats funny.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
barefoottech said:
.info renewal/transfer FACTS
Well put!!! :kickass:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello myinfonames and welcome to NamePros.
It's seems many of us have the same problem...
hard to really pay for something we thought
would be sold or earning by now, when it
started out free.... :$: :(
If you do find one, please share it with us.

myinfonames said:
ok what am i missing here ?
Ooops....
I see you haven't had a chance to visit our
Welcome Center located here:
http://namepros.com/forumdisplay.php?f=49
and introduce yourself to the rest of the
Members & Staff. :wave:

Enjoy your visits and learn from the best.

Peace, kid5150

Last edited:
•••
Barefoottech thanx for your detailed reply, i agree and understand what you posted but the fact remains that if some one wants to offer $1 transfer he can afford to and there is way. That is another story that people didn't believed or you couldn't sell. Fact is market is there.

Is there any way i can offer that deal, i don't mind loosing $50k in offering $1 transfer if i can get 1 million customers to my site. I will jump on to become registrar if by investing $50k i can offer $1-$2 transfers.

more methods of incomes are in place all i need is people to come to my site and enjoy the ride of $1 transfer. What can i do or who do i contact ?

yoshiwara i am just mad at me that why i am not offering $1 transfers because there are millions of customers can be made overnight and i can be known in the world instantly if no one is offering and need is there this is the best opportunity to get a break in the world. like everyone know namepros everyone knows webmasteworld everyone knows DNF because what they offer no one else does same way i want to offer $1 renewal where as everyone else has made millions and want to skim more and as much as they can.

In ref to domains sitting idle, and letting them go, my each domain i think as per market can be sold min for $50 as all of them have pr3 and very common words so actually for some i may be able to get $x,xxx.
Thats not the point the point is why some one is not offering $1 renewal if it is feasible . Well i am open to partnership and invest if some one is already doing it .... I know i am not the only one who wants to renew them for $1.

or some one let me know my idea of offering $1 renewal will be disaster for me ? if so why ?

Last edited:
•••
myinfonames, I can add you (for free) to my "discount customer list", so you would be able to transfer those .info for less than the usual $6.95. PM if interested.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back