Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain infirmary.com

SpaceshipSpaceship
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

development

Established Member
Impact
10
What would you value this domain at?
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Low xxxxx to mid xxxxx name.
Extremely good name for a startup.
 
0
•••
I have trouble. On the one hand it is a single word dictionary word in .com, and GoValue suggest about $6000.

On the other hand, the word means a place where the sick are treated. Would a medical clinic brand with it? possibly? Some sort of website on medical conditions? A medical organization? Unlikely but possible. Medical supplies? I doubt it.

The word has NEVER sold in NameBio database in any extension. Not just the exact word, no word including it has sold. Ever. I know there is always the first time, but that should be worrying.

I see it as a hard sell, but if you can get someone who wants it, somewhere low $$$$ Good luck with it as I feel it may be a long wait.
 
Last edited:
2
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back