Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain Indian.co.in

SpaceshipSpaceship
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

wot

Top Member
Impact
3,798
A little gem that would take a hefty amount of dollars to give it a new home :$:

:hi:
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
wow a great name.will be a great name for portal related only to india
min $xxxx
 
0
•••
Nice one Wot.. I agree with Jaikini good portal domain.. I would say around 8-15k to a end user but I could be wrong..Good luck..

Ps..
You should tutor me, I'll be like your young prodige :)

Cheers Wot
 
0
•••
bizzy said:
Ps..
You should tutor me, I'll be like your young prodige :)

Cheers Wot
me too bizzy
 
0
•••
You'll probably lose a bit of typo traffic to "India.co.in", but other than that it's great. I agree that it would work well for a search portal of some kind.
 
0
•••
Never sell it untill a $XXX,XXX offer!
Good luck!
 
0
•••
worldstar said:
Never sell it untill a $XXX,XXX offer!
Good luck!


Now there is an optimist :kickass:
 
0
•••
Though it surely is a vanity name, there is one redundancy, ie, co.in inherently imply india.....so I guess indian.co.in would mean indians in .co.in domain....indian.com would be awsome...still its a pretty name
 
0
•••
Well Done, a nice gem you have there sit on it for a year or two and please dont forget to re-register next year haha
 
0
•••
high $xxxx, I think.
 
0
•••
In the case of a name like this, I don't see the redundancy (mentioned above) as a problem.

American.US
German.DE
Canadian.CA
etc...

I think anybody would be thrilled to own a similar name in the appropriate country code extension.

Superb name wot. Most definitely! :)
 
0
•••
highxxx developed
nice catch
 
0
•••
worldstar said:
Never sell it untill a $XXX,XXX offer!
Good luck!
You can bet your bottom that’s exactly what Rick Swartz would be thinking.

Tremendous name wot!
 
0
•••
slaughterbeck said:
You can bet your bottom that’s exactly what Rick Swartz would be thinking.

Tremendous name wot!


Rick who :wave:

I think the expresson is "Bottom dollar" :o :snaphappy:

BTW BottomDollar.us is available if any of you guys want to grab it :hehe:
 
0
•••
Hi all guys,
do not forget there is more than 1 billion population in india! Great name anyway!
 
0
•••
$xx,xxx
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back