Dynadot

Indexing project

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Unlike normal domainers, I actively seo my domains. I got 10 traffic quality in parked.com as I said here.

There lots of room for improvements though.

For example, some of my domains are dropped from google index :(... I suspected because I use my own doorway generators rather than professionally made ones like rssgm. If I tried to get domains parked directly at sedo, I NEVER got my indexing dropped by google, but never got good traffic either.

Before, when I search for the sites' main keyword, I pretty much control number 5 to well, number 17000 of sites displayed in google index. Number 1 to 5 consists of other sites that link to me naturally. My friends often have 200 K index per domain in syndk8.net (they're better than I am)

When a domain with 17000 indexes got dropped you know how I feel... :'( :'( :'(

Anyway, I would like to exchange experience with fellow domainers. I mean, there is no way I can stay in business just buying domain and forget about it. Too little traffic. Even with my technique I didn't have huge profit margin. Yet, many can. I must have missed something here.

If you have some 20 domains you can afford to lose, has less than 100 index in google, cheap, NOT high quality domains, we can experiment where I'll try to get your sites indexed in google too.

This service is given AS IS. I am not responsible for ANYTHING that can go wrong. There is no point on giving good domain names because the traffic is from search engine anyway.

If you park in parked.com please ask your account manager to separate the domains from the rest. Yes I got 10 traffic quality and still 10 for a week. I also once got 1 TQ like 2 months ago and have thought of quiting. It is possible that the 10 is because I send only traffics from very rich countries. I don't know that yet.

But parked.com is reasonably tolerant and not quick to ban. I'll help explain if things go wrong but cannot guarantee anything.

If it's good, we'll learn something. Maybe I'll start selling my indexing service in namepros. If it's bad, well, did I told you to try domains you can afford to lose?

My experience is I got lots of traffic but within less than 1 year I got to throw most of my domain away and sign up for more other domains.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back