Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Increasing payout on cricket sites ??

SpaceshipSpaceship
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

tyson55

Established Member
Impact
1
I've got some typos on some cricket sites but the per click payout is 3cents ?

Half the traffic originates from asia and other half is local to the US

Click conversion from namedrive is more than 50%

How do I increase my per click payout ?
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
ideas

Put up an your own mini site, landing page with english and the other asian, whatever languages they speak, then on the next page put up content revelant to the traffic you are getting and put as much adsense you can do without being sandboxed. You will make alot more money! Make sure you put a tracking script to see which adsense they are clicking on, check out how much the advertisers are paying and ban the ones that don't pay much.
Good luck!
 
0
•••
try it at premiumtraffic.com for a few days.
I've had a lot of domains make money there that failed to monetise elsewhere. I've had most success with the "yellow with photo" template. An example of this landing page is http://www.anydocs.com/
 
0
•••
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back