Dynadot

.in Whois server please help

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

jamminsport16

VISIT FREEZINDA.COMVIP Member
Impact
I got 'domain name analyzer'. And I want to add '.in' domains.
What is the WHOIS Server for .in?

*ex./ .com = whois.crsnic.net

thanks!
James

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
okay. but for some reason it dont work that good w/ my domain name analyzer. it shows up as almost every .in available lol. maybe they r?

•••
There may be a problem with the registry - But usually the DNA will just show a "Error" message .... Seems to be working correctly for me though - I Run a list that I registered one out of earlier to test it ??? - Dunno ~

•••
ok. wuts the best site to register .in?

•••
I've been using idotz for mine. But just remember : The DNS service is the only thing free with those. In other words - As long as you can do everything you want to by changing Nameservers - They are fine .... But forwarding etc ... is "Extra". Best price I found though :)

•••
wuts the link for the idotz registration? I only see ones for sale not for reg

•••
•••
•••
Those are good prices RedBulldog - What services come free with them ?
Thx ~

•••
Same as Idotz, you can change nameservers but everything else costs :(

•••
redbulldog said:
Best price Ive found is www.resellers.co.in

.in USD 13.99
.co.in USD 7.89

That's somebody here, isn't it?
Or was it wot that just really liked them so I connect the two...
-Allan

Just checked, and (for me, at least) had to drop to 6 simul connections to get DNA to work on whois.registry.in, but it could also just be busy now.
I've been tracking available 3 letters/#'s at a handful of extensions, I'll be posting some observations (as well as the lists) tommorrow or Monday I think.
-Allan

•••
IAmAllanShore said:
That's somebody here, isn't it?
Or was it wot that just really liked them so I connect the two...
-Allan
Dunno .... But they sure do need domainnameregistration.co.in - lol - Jk of course :guilty:

•••
•••
Hey great service and prices Pratik! Nice price reduction too! :)

•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back