Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

In need of a script...

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
NamecheapNamecheap
Watch

jeter4982

Senior MemberEstablished Member
Impact
34
Hello!

I am in need of what I imagine is a pretty simple script, but know virtually no coding. What it is, is basically a "This Day in History" script. I need to be able to enter importatnt events and birthdays on everyday of the year, and then have a script that displays the current days information. NP $ donations are available to anyone who helps me out. Thanks,

Tom
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
all you have to know with the code I have written is html - and you can every use dreamweaver to wysiwyg the design and put it in

I'll even finish all the dates so you dont even have to deal with PHP at all for NP$

-Steve
 
0
•••
stscac said:
all you have to know with the code I have written is html - and you can every use dreamweaver to wysiwyg the design and put it in

I'll even finish all the dates so you dont even have to deal with PHP at all for NP$

-Steve

Ya, I think I can see how you set it up, and will just continue it on for now. Thank you very much!

Tom
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back